Saturday, November 17, 2007

A tribute to our INCREDIBLE Daddy!

This is a tribute to Jack's amazing daddy and my wonderful husband. Since we recently moved, we have very little need for the 100 empty boxes in our basement. We were slowly going to put them in the recycle bin for the next few months but Chris had a better idea. Saturday morning, Chris let me sleep in. While I was fast asleep in my bed, Chris took Jack downstairs to the garage to build the best cardboard castle on this side of the world complete with its own mailbox. Thanks to my husband and his ingenuity, we no longer have 100 boxes in our basement and Jack has the most amazing fort to create and play in. What can I say, he is amazing!

(Enjoy the picture of Uncle Chris posing in the fort--He was demonstrating that grown ups can fit inside too!)










4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Jack. Your box castle is COOL!!! If you can bring it with you when you come to Oklahoma you should. If you cannot bring it with you that is OK you can still come to visit me. I cannot wait to see you! Are you ready for Mr. Fizzee and Mr. Fizzless? I love you so much! Love Emma

HOPE! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HOPE! said...

wow. i am jealous!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Castle.

Brings back memories, huh dad?